Ever dreamed about playing all your favorite childhood games right on one single interface? Now your dream comes true.
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a fully-fledged Omni-Console, which supports 50+ systems including NES, SNES, Genesis, TurboGrafx, Coleco Vision, Atari, Game Boy, Arcade, PlayStation, Dreamcast, etc.
Ideal for collectors or anyone who enjoys video games, this glorious Sonicon preloaded MicroSD card lets you live out the good old days of gaming like never before.
To Retro Gamers
Stop monkeying around, start playing now! As a hardcore retro gamer and emulator enthusiast for over 20 years, we believe that emulation should be easy as 123. We spent over 300 hrs to collect game roms and media files of 20+ systems, configured each of them, and extensively tested this card to ensure the best possible performance and compatibility. This card uses Retropie, EmulationStation (Batocera), and Retroarch, which will turn your Raspberry Pi into a retro game console instantly.
- Make sure you have the correct version of Raspberry Pi;
- The games compatible are considered FULL collection for each system (child-safe, adult games were removed);
- A powerful PSU and heatsink & cooling fan are recommended for the Pi.
- Handpicked and Configured - Plug and Play for Raspberri Pi 3/3B+, Turn the Pi into An Ultimate Retro Gaming Console;
- Full Collection - Full Library of 20 Systems Are Included, Installed and Tested, Best Performance, Compatibility Ensured;
- User-Friendly & Feature-Rich - No Commandline or Configuration Needed, Auto-Save/Load w/ Snapshot, Viewing Game Manual, Media-Rich Game Lists, Easy Filtering and Searching in Vast Game Lists, Screenshot and Recording, AI Translation for Foreign Games, Supports SNES Retropad, Xbox and PlayStation Controllers Out of the Box;
- All Medias - Collection of Every Game's Boxart, Wheel, Screenshot, Video, Rating, Fanart, Map, Manual;
- Game Collections - 10K+ Games Fully Tested, w/ Groups of 4 Players, Light Gun, Arcade, GB 2 Players, etc;
- Compatibility - Supports Major Controllers Out of the Box, No Remap Needed: SNES, PlayStation, Xbox, or 8Bitdo Controllers;
- Tech Support - Professional and Responsive Tech Support from a Team of Hardcore Retro Gamers
- 1 x MicroSD Card
- 1 x User Manual
- Super NES
- Amstrad CPC
- Arcade (FBNeo and Mame)
- Atari 2600
- Atari 7800
- Atari Lynx
- Sega Dreamcast
- FinalBurn Alpha
- Sega Game Gear
- Nintendo Game Boy
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance
- Nintendo Game Boy Color
- Sega Master System
- Sega Mega Drive/Sega Genesis
- Nintendo 64
- Neo Geo
- Neo Geo Pocket
- Neo Geo Pocket Color
- PC Engine
- Sony PlayStation
- Sega 32X
- Sega CD / Mega-CD
- Sega SG-1000
- Nintendo Virtual Boy
- ZX Spectrum
Quick Start Guide
- Insert the preloaded MicroSD card into the Raspberry Pi's card slot;
- Connect the HDMI cord;
- Connect the Controllers to the USB Ports;
- Insert the power plug & switch the power button to the position of "ON" and enjoy the games!
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
For sale are a MicroSD card and the seller’s hundreds of hours' worth of effort. By purchasing this product, you agree to the rules below: You own a license or game for any ROM/image you're going to play and/or will remove any ROMs for which you do not. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally.