Do you still remember Super Mario 64? The iconic opening screen with Mario's face and his voice saying "It's-a me, Mario!"
Bet you are obsessed with the unique control scheme of the N64 controller, with its three-pronged design and the analog joystick. The joystick allows for precise movement and control of Mario, making it easy to execute jumps, flips, and other moves.
Playing N64 games with an N64 controller is a fun and immersive experience. The controller's unique design adds to the nostalgia and charm of the game, and it's a must-try for anyone who wants to experience the game the way it was meant to be played.
Ideal for collectors or anyone who enjoys playing N64 games with originally designed N64 controllers. With the support of how to set it up from the tech team, this Sonicon N64 controller lets you live out the good old days of gaming like never before.
Note: This is the 3rd party replacement of the N64 controller, not the original one.
- Best Choice for N64 Emulators - With the Video & Blog Support Tutorial from Sonicon, It's Never Been So Easy to Set Up N64 Controllers in Your Retro Console; Support Mupen64 on All Hardware Platforms, Windows PC, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi; and Any Emulator Front-end, EmuSon OS, RetroPie, Batocera, Lakka, etc.
- Tight and Accurate - 360° Accurate Pressing, Clear and Smooth Touch Feeling.
- Ergonomically Designed - Fit Your Hands Nicely, Easier to Grip Than Other Controllers.
- Classic, Renewed - The Best Gift for Your Families or Friends, Bring Back Those Childhood Memories When Playing Classic Games.
- Tech Support - Professional and Responsive Tech Support from a Team of Hardcore Retro Gamers. We Provide Video Guides, as well as Edited Configuration Files Download.
- 1x Sonicon USB N64 Controller (USB cord is around 6ft)
- Sonicon Retro Consoles
- Sonicon EmuSon Emulation Board
- Raspberry Pi
- Windows PC
- Mupen64, Lr-mupen64 (configuration file provided for download)
- EmuSon OS
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Quick Set-Up Guide
- Video Guide about How to Set Up N64 Controller for Retro Console:
- You Can Also Find the Text Step-by-Step Tutorial and the File You Need from this Blog.