A miniature version of the most iconic console -- Nintendo NES, with almost EVERY game system and EVERY game ever made, from Atari 2600 and Nintendo NES to Dreamcast and PSP.
Imagine you can play Pong, Mario, Sonic, Street Fighters, and God of War right on one console and no need to monkey around, mess with tons of cartridges and plugs. You are playing the entire history of video game consoles.
"Nostalgia to its full extent", "the mutual memory of all 70s and 80s", a customer was blown away the moment he turned on the R1.
"I'm just anxious to show my kids some of the games I grew up with." One father said to GameGear.net. He'd rather pay anything to get R1 a bit sooner.
12,784 games from 51 systems are tested, configured, and benchmarked to ensure the best compatibility and performance.
Check the full compatibility list - here
Commodore Amiga (amiga)
Commodore AmigaCD32 (amigacd32)
Amstrad CPC (amstradcpc)
Atari 2600 (atari2600)
Atari 5200 (atari5200)
Atari 7800 ProSystem (atari7800)
Atari Lynx (atarilynx)
Atomis Wave (atomiswave)
Commodore 64 (c64)
Family Computer (famicom)
Famicom Disk System (fds)
Super Famicom (sfc)
Game and Watch (gameandwatch)
Sega Gamegear (gamegear)
Game Boy (gb)
Game Boy Advance (gba)
Game Boy Color (gbc)
Sega Genesis (genesis)
Sega Master System (mastersystem)
Nintendo 64 (n64)
Nintendo DS (nds)
Neo Geo (neogeo)
Neo Geo CD (neogeocd)
Neo Geo Pocket Color (ngpc)
Nintendo Entertainment System (nes)
Super Nintendo (snes)
Super Nintendo MSU1 (snesmsu1)
PlayStation Portable (psp)
PSP Go (pspminis)
Sega 32X (sega32x)
Sega CD (segacd)
Sega SG-1000 (sg-1000)
TurboGrafx CD (tg16cd)
Virtual Boy (virtualboy)
ZX Spectrum (zxspectrum)
Note: Although the R1 resembles the design and appearance of the Nintendo NES, it is not manufactured by Nintendo and doesn't carry the Nintendo trademark.
The cartridge shown in the images is for illustration only. It is a shell for 2.5 inch SSD, which can be used to store extra games. Since R1 comes with a 512GB MicroSD card pre-installed, the cartridge shell is useless and not included. The console does not play the original NES cartridges (you never ever need to, though).
Although we tested every system and selected games, due to the never-seen amount of 12000+, there is no way for us to guarantee perfect emulation of all of them.
- Classic, Renewed - The R1 Retro Game Console has the original look and feel of the iconic Nintendo NES, only smaller, sleeker
- HDMI Output - Connect to your TV via HDMI Output and enjoy the classic games instantly, at 1080p! Our easy to use Game Menu lets you easily enjoy thousands of video games on a big screen
- Largest Collection of Great Titles Ever - Fully compatible with Atari 2600, NES, FC, SNES, SFC, FC Disk System, Arcade, Sega Genesis, N64, Sony PlayStation, PSP, Dreamcast - 51 systems totaling 12,784 games, 89 game collections including Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, PAC MAN, Dr. Mario, Mega Man, Contra, Zelda, Metroid, Street Fighter, Sonic, Final Fantasy, Double Dragon, and many more
- Ready for Four - Comes with 2 or 4, wired or wireless Xbox 360 Controllers, an HDMI to Mini HDMI cable, and an AC adapter
- Versatility and Freedom - Supports up to 1TB MicroSD card and 4TB 2.5 inch SSD hard drive.
- 1 x R1 Game Console
- 2 or 4 Xbox 360 Controllers (wired or wireless)
- 1 x 512GB MicroSD card
- 1 x HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable
- 1 x AC Power Adapter
- 51 Systems
- 12,784 Games
Quick Start Guide
- Connect the power cord on the back of the console (USB Type C port labeled "DC IN");
- Connect the Mini HDMI cord on the back of the console (Mini HDMI port labeled "HDMI OUT");
- Connect the Controller in the front of the console (USB Ports);
- Push the power button to the position of "ON".
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty