The Sonicon OmniOne Power Supply PSU USB Charger is specially designed & tested for all the Raspberry Pis from Pi Zero to Pi 4 & Pi 400. It has a Micro USB plug and paired with a USB-C adapter. The premium material and built quality ensure stably yet powerful output, which provides enough power to your Pi, in medium to overclocked conditions. Use the built-in On/Off switch to easily controls the power to avoid plug-in and out to prolong the life span of the charging ports. Be advised that Raspberry Pi requires 5.4V peak voltage (Yes, that’s what we have) to perform well. Avoid those generic, unbranded chargers that break your device and corrupt your data!
- Designed for All Raspberry Pi Models - Micro USB and Type C dual plugs, ON/OFF switch, support Pi Zero Pi 1, Pi 2, Pi 3, Pi 4 Model B B+ A+ and Pi 400;
- Power up and Protect your Pi - No more under-voltage warning! Precisely provide enough power to the Raspberry Pi all models under medium to heavy workload;
- Input: 100V - 240V AC; Output: 15W 5V 3A, Peak output 5.4V for overclocked Pi;
- UL Listed and CE Certified, premium quality, 18 AWG Cable, all safety features - over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, over-current & short circuit protection;
- Come with a micro USB to USB C Adapter, which extends the PSU’s usefulness to Pi 4, Pi 400, Switch, Android Phones, Tablets, Kindles, Power Banks, Gamepads & Bluetooth Speakers.
- 1 x Power Supply Charger
- 1 x MicroUSB to USB-C Adapter
- All Raspberry Pi Models - Pi Zero, Pi, Pi 2, Pi 3, Pi 4, Pi 400 Model A, B, A+, B+
- Mobile Phones
- Tablet PCs
- Other Devices using MicroUSB and USB-C
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: 5V 3A DC
- Peak Output: 5.4V for Overclocked Pi
- Output Power: 15W
- Cord: 18 AWG, 3.3 ft
- Plug: MicroUSB & USB-C
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.